Sunday, September 2, 2012

Heroes of Olympus: The son of Neptune by Rick Riordan

Heroes of Olympus: The Son of Neptune is by Rick Riordan. Percy Jackson has lost his memory will he regain it? How will he get his memory back? The Heroes of Olympus: The Son of Neptune is where Percy Jackson has lost his memory. He is guided to Camp Jupiter by Juno. While they are playing War Games Mars appears to send Percy, Hazel and Frank on a quest. They are sent to Alaska to defeat the giant Alcyoneus that Hazel partially raise in 1941. Will they defeat Alcyoneus in time to get back to Camp Jupiter to attend the Feast of Fortuna? I read this book because I had read the Percy Jackson series. I loved that series so I thought this had to be up to the standards of the rest of Rick Riordan's books. Have you read the Percy Jackson series? I read this book when I was nine turning ten, that is probably the age you should be when you read this book. How old are you? Do you like adventure books? I love adventure books. I loved this book. Reviewed by Alex (11)

No comments:

Post a Comment