Sunday, September 2, 2012

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was written by J.K. Rowling and published by Bloomsbury publishing in 2007. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the 7th and final book in the Harry Potter series. It answers all the questions that have not been answered in the previous books such as why Snape killed Dumbledore. It also brings up a new question: Are the Dealthy Hallows real? Harry also finds out what the last horcruxes are. But a question is left at the end that doesn't get answered: what happens to Harry's children? In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Harry's main quest is to discover what three of horcruxes are and destroy five of them (th other two have already been destroyed). The last horcrux was a very surprising "object". I really enjoyed Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. In fact, it is my second favourite book in the series. My favourite part is when they're battling for Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry. This book is my second favourite because I like it when Harry is out in the worl of muggles with no protection from the boundaries of Hogwarts. I recommend harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for ages 8 and older because younger readers might get scared and the book might be too long. I also recommend the book for people that have already read the rest of the series. Also, readers that like :and they all lived happily ever after: stories wouldn't like it. In fact, I reckon that unless you've read the book you shouldn't watch the movie because the movie leaves out important parts. I really liked this book a lot. It is my second favourite book of the Harry Potter series. Reveiwed by Stephen(8)

No comments:

Post a Comment