Thursday, March 3, 2016

Baby Rhymetime 2nd March 2016

Opening Song: Hello Song* 

Welcome song* 

Bubble Song  
I blew bubbles
Everybody look at me. 
Pretty bubbles you will see.
Red and green and yellow, too, 
Floating through the air for you.
Will they break before they land? 
Can you catch one in your hand.

Book: The very hungry caterpillar by Eric Carle

Bounce, bounce up and down  
Bounce baby  
Bounce, bounce, up and down
Bounce, bounce all around  
Bouncing fast Bouncing slow
Bounce, bounce... BOOM! 

Hey Diddle Diddle     
Hey, diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon
The little dog laughed to see such fun
And the dish ran away with the spoon.

Little frog
Bounce baby       
A little frog in a pond am I
Hippity hippity hop
And I can bounce in the air so high
Hippity hippity hop.

Little Miss Muffet
Little Miss Muffet, sat on a tuffet.
Eating her curds and whey.
Along came a spider
who sat down beside her.
And frightened Miss Muffet away.



Trot Old Joe
Bounce baby
Walk Old Joe, Walk Old Joe
You walk better than any horse I know

Bounce faster
Trot Old Joe, Trot Old Joe
You trot better than any horse I know

Bounce even faster
Gallop Old Joe, Gallop Old Joe
You gallop faster than any horse I know
Lean back
Whoahhhh Joe!

 I can bounce
 Bounce baby softly
 I can bounce as soft as you
 I can bounce as soft as you
 I can bounce as soft as you
 Bouncing on the spot

 I can bounce as slow as you         
 I can bounce as slow as you 
 I can bounce as slow as you
 Bouncing on the spot
   
 I can bounce as fast as you         
 I can bounce as fast as you 
 I can bounce as fast as you
 Bouncing on the spot.


CLOSING SONG: Goodbye song* 


All songs, rhymes etc which are repeated every week are marked with an* and can be found at the following address:


No comments:

Post a Comment