Monday, November 17, 2014

Baby Storytime 6th November 2014

Opening Song: Hello Song*            

Opening Action Rhyme:    

Where is baby?
Where is baby? Where is baby?
There (s) he is! There (s) he is!
I'm so glad to see you
I'm so glad to see you
Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo!  


Bubble Song
Sung to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" 

(I blew bubbles)
Bubbles, bubbles everywhere
Bubbles, bubbles in the air
Bubbles, bubbles on your nose
Bubbles, bubbles on your toes
Bubbles, bubbles on the floor
Bubbles, bubbles out the door.


Down by the banks
Bounce baby
Down by the banks of the Wanky Swanky
Where the bullfrogs jump from bank to banky
With a hip, hop and a hippity hop
They jump off the lily pad and land kerplop!
Lower baby between your legs

These are baby's fingers
These are baby's fingers
Gently touch baby's fingers
These are baby's toes
Gently touch baby's toes
This is baby's bellybutton
Point to baby's belly button 
Round and round it goes.
Trace a circle on baby's belly

Going to Kentucky
Bounce baby
Oh' we're going to Kentucky
We're going to the fair
To see the pretty ladies
With the flowers in their hair
Shake it baby shake it!
Shake it if you can
Shake it like a milkshake
and shake it once again
 Roll it to the bottom
Roll it to the top
Turn around and turn around
until I holler STOP!  

Hickory Dickory Dock
Hickory dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock
The clock struck one,
The mouse ran down
Hickory dickory dock.   

Fiddle De Dee
Bounce baby
Fiddle de dee, fiddle de dee
The fly has married the bumble bee
They went to church
and married was she
The fly has married the bumble bee!   

I had a little nut tree
I had a little nut tree,
Nothing would it bear
but a silver nutmeg
and a golden pear

The king of Spain's daughter
came to visit me
and all for the sake
of my little nut tree.

I'm a piece of popcorn
I'm a piece of popcorn
Gently bounce baby on lap
Put me in the pot
Continue to bounce
Shake me, shake me,
Gently wiggle baby back and forth
And watch me POP!
Lift baby up in the air

Two little blackbirds
Two little blackbirds
sitting on a wall
One named Peter, one named Paul
Fly away Peter! Fly away Paul!
Come back Peter! Come back Paul!

Bounce One, Two, Three
Bounce baby
Bounce, bounce, bounce my baby,
Bounce her one, two, three
The more we bounce, the more we count,
So what will our count be?

One, two, three and four
Five, six and seven
The more we bounce, the more we count
Eight, nine, ten, eleven.

CLOSING SONG: Goodbye song*

All songs, rhymes etc which are repeated every week are marked with an* and can be found at the following address:


http://wingecarribeekidszone.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/baby-storytime-at-bowral-library.html    
        
               











 

No comments:

Post a Comment