Monday, November 17, 2014

Baby Storytime 13th November 2014

Opening Song: Hello Song*            
 
Opening Action Rhyme:    

Where is baby?
Where is baby? Where is baby?
There (s) he is! There (s) he is!
I'm so glad to see you
I'm so glad to see you
Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo!  


Bubble Song
Sung to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" 
(I blew bubbles)
Bubbles, bubbles everywhere
Bubbles, bubbles in the air
Bubbles, bubbles on your nose
Bubbles, bubbles on your toes
Bubbles, bubbles on the floor
Bubbles, bubbles out the door.


Ride Away 
Ride away ride away
Bounce baby on lap
Johnny will ride
He shall have a pussycat
Tied to one side
Slip baby to one side
He shall have a puppy dog
Tied to the other
Slip baby to the other side!
And Johnny will ride to see his grandmother.

Are you sleeping
Are you sleeping, are you sleeping
Brother John! Brother John? 
Morning bells are ringing,
Morning bells are ringing
Ding dang, dong.
Ding dang, dong.

A Bouncing Mouse
Bounce baby on knees
Boing boing squeak squeak
A bouncing mouse is in my house
It's been here for a week
It bounced from out of nowhere
Listen to it squeak
It bounce in the kitchen
It bounces in the den
It bounces in the living room
LOOK! There it goes again.    

Pat-a-cake
Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake
Pat hand or clap rhythm
Baker's man
Bake me a cake just as fast as you can
Pat it and roll it and mark it with B
Trace the letter B in baby's palm
And put it in the oven for baby and me.

Toast in the Toaster
Bounce baby
I'm toast in the toaster
I'm getting very hot
Tick tock, tick, tock
Up I pop!
Lift baby up    

BINGO
There was a farmer who had a dog
And Bingo was his name-O
B-I-N-G-O!         
B-I-N-G-O!
B-I-N-G-O!
And Bingo was his name-O

Clap your hands
Clap your hands one, two, three
Clap your hands just like me!

Roll your hands one, two, three
Roll your hands just like me!

Wave your hands one, two,three
Wave your hands just like me!

Nod your head, one, two,three.
Nod your head just like me!

Humpty Dumpty
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
All the king's horses and all the king's men
couldn't put Humpty together again!

Bouncing Balls 
Bounce child
Bouncing, bouncing
Bouncing high
Bouncing, bouncing
To the sky
Bouncing, bouncing
bouncing low
Bouncing, bouncing
Down I go.

CLOSING SONG: Goodbye song*

All songs, rhymes etc which are repeated every week are marked with an* and can be found at the following address:


http://wingecarribeekidszone.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/baby-storytime-at-bowral-library.html    
      



               

No comments:

Post a Comment