Sunday, April 1, 2012

Book Review : Billie B Brown and the Secret Message by Sally Rippin

The story "Billie B Brown and the Secret Message" has me thinking of different things.

The first thing is it makes me think of is the beach. The story is set at the beach which makes me think about my life before I moved to Mittagong this year.

I used to go to the beach often with my family and it made me feel happy and relaxed. Like Billie, Harriet and Charlotte. I aslo like to build sandcastles, especially with my sister.

Billie B Brown and the Secret Message also made me think about starting a new school and how worried I was about making new friends.

In the story Billie really wanted to meet the two sisters Harriet and Charlotte but she was scared they wouldn't want to be friends with her.

I learnt from this story that it takes courage to find new friends and keep them. Billie B Brown and the Secret Message made me think that I am very lucky to have met so many new and kind friends at school and I am also lucky to also have my friends at my old school.

Reviewed by Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment