Monday, September 7, 2015

Baby Storytime 3rd September 2015

Opening Song: Hello Song*        
 
Father's Day theme

Book: Spot loves his dad by Eric Hill

Bubble Song
Sung to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"  (I blew bubbles)
Bubbles, bubbles everywhere
Bubbles, bubbles in the air
Bubbles, bubbles on your nose
Bubbles, bubbles on your toes
Bubbles, bubbles on the floor
Bubbles, bubbles out the door.  

Welcome, everyone  
tune: Twinkle twinkle  
Welcome, welcome everyone  
Now you're here we'll have some fun.    
First we'll clap our hands just so, 
Then we'll bend and touch our toe.    
Welcome, welcome everyone  
Now you're here we'll have some fun.

Hugs for Daddy
Sung to "Ten little Indians"
One little, two little, three little hugs.
Four little, five little, six little hugs.
Seven little, eight little, nine little hugs.
Ten little hugs for daddy.

One big, two big, three big hugs,
Four big, five big, six big hugs,
Seven big, eight big, nine big hugs,
Ten big hugs for Daddy.

Thank You Dad
Sung to "Row, Row, Row your boat"
Thanks, thanks, thank you, Dad,
Thanks for loving me!
Hugs and kisses, hugs and kisses,
Come to you from me!  

Round and round the garden
Round and round the haystack
Trace a circle in baby's palm
Went the little mouse
One step, two steps
Walk fingers up baby's arm
In his little house
Tap top of baby's head.


Dance to your daddy.
Bounce baby
Dance to your daddy,
My little babby,
Dance to your daddy, 
My little lamb.

Little Bo-Peep  
Little Bo-Peep has lost her sheep
and doesn't know where to find them. 
Leave them alone and they will come home,   
wagging their tales behind them.

I can bounce
Bounce baby softly
I can bounce as soft as you
I can bounce as soft as you
I can bounce as soft as you
Bouncing on the spot

I can bounce as slow as you         
I can bounce as slow as you 
I can bounce as slow as you
Bouncing on the spot 
   
I can bounce as fast as you         
I can bounce as fast as you 
I can bounce as fast as you
Bouncing on the spot. 

My Little Pony
Bounce baby
I have a little pony
His name is Mac-a-aron-i
He trots and trots,
And then he stops 
Stop abruptly
My funny little pony
Mac-a-roooo-ni! 
Tip child gently backwards.

Trot along to Boston  
Trot along to Boston   
Bounce baby on knees  
Trot along to Lynn    
Watch out baby or you might fall in  
Support baby and dip backwards  
Trot along to London  
Bounce baby on knees  
Trot along to Dover  
Watch out baby or you might fall over.  
Dip baby backwards.  

All songs, rhymes etc which are repeated every week are marked with an* and can be found at the following address:

http://wingecarribeekidszone.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/baby-storytime-at-bowral-library.html    

No comments:

Post a Comment