Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Baby Storytime 4th December 2014


Opening Song: Hello Song*            

Book: What? by Leo Lionni

Bubble Song
I blew bubbles
Everybody look at me. Pretty bubbles you will see.
Red and green and yellow, too, floating through the air for you.
Will they break before they land? Can you catch one in your hand.
 

Opening Action Rhyme:    

Where is baby?
Where is baby? Where is baby?
There (s) he is! There (s) he is!
I'm so glad to see you
I'm so glad to see you
Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo!  


I had a little mouse
Bounce baby
I had a little mouse
That never would eat his cheese
All he ever wanted to do
Was bounce upon my knees
Bounce upon my knees
All he ever wanted to do 
Was bounce upon my knees.

A Bouncing Mouse  
Bounce baby on knees  
Boing boing squeak squeak
A bouncing mouse is in my house It's been here for a week
It bounced from out of nowhere
Listen to it squeak It bounce in the kitchen
It bounces in the den  
It bounces in the living room  
LOOK! There it goes again.

Hickory Dickory Dock
Hickory dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock
The clock struck one,
The mouse ran down
Hickory dickory dock.   

Pussy Cat
Pussy cat, pussy cat
Where have you been?
I have been to London
To visit the queen.
Pussy cat, pussy cat
What did you there?
I frightened a little mouse
under the chair.


Bounce, bounce up and down
Bounce baby
Bounce, bounce, up and down
Bounce, bounce all around
Bouncing fast
Bouncing slow
Bounce, bounce... BOOM!

Round and round the haystack 
Round and round the haystack
make a circle on baby's palm 
Went the little mouse
One step, two steps
Walk your fingers up baby's arm
In his little house
Tap top of baby's head 

Slowly, slowly
Speak slowly first verse walk fingers up baby's arm
Slowly, slowly, very slowly went the garden snail
Slowly, slowly, very slowly up the garden trail 
Speak quickly

Quickly,quickly, very quickly
ran the little mouse
Quickly,quickly, very quickly
right into his house
The house is the baby's armpit, and you tickle baby at the end

I'm A Little Teapot 
I'm a little teapot short and stout
Here is my handle and here is my spout
When I get all steamed up then I shout
"Tip me over and pour me out!" 

CLOSING SONG: Goodbye song*

All songs, rhymes etc which are repeated every week are marked with an* and can be found at the following address:


http://wingecarribeekidszone.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/baby-storytime-at-bowral-library.html    
          

No comments:

Post a Comment