Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Baby Storytime 24th July 2014

Opening Song: Hello Song*            

Opening Action Rhyme:    

Where is baby?
Where is baby? Where is baby?
There (s) he is! There (s) he is!
I'm so glad to see you
I'm so glad to see you
Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo!  


Story: Baby parade by Rebecca O'Connell

Bubble Song
Sung to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" 

(I blew bubbles)
Bubbles, bubbles everywhere
Bubbles, bubbles in the air
Bubbles, bubbles on your nose
Bubbles, bubbles on your toes
Bubbles, bubbles on the floor
Bubbles, bubbles out the door.


Teddy Bear, Teddy bear
Teddy bear, Teddy bear,
Turn around.
Teddy bear, Teddy Bear
Touch the ground.
Teddy bear, Teddy Bear
Show your shoe
Teddy bear, Teddy bear
That will do.


Bingo
There was a farmer who had a dog,
And Bingo was his name-o
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
And Bingo was his name-o.


Bumping up and Down
Bounce baby
Bumping up and down in my little red wagon
Bumping up and down in my little red wagon
Bumping up and down in my little red wagon
Won't you be my darling.


To market, to market
Ride baby on knees or lap
To market, to market, to buy a fat pig,
Home again, home again, jiggety jig.
To market, to market, to buy a fat hog;
Home again, home again, jiggety jog
.

Pussy Cat
Pussycat, pussycat
Where have you been?
I've been up to London
To visit the Queen.

Pussycat, pussycat
What did you there?

I frightened a little mouse
Under her chair.


Clap your hands
Clap your hands one, two, three.
Clap your hands just like me!

Roll your hands one, two, three.
Roll your hands just like me!

Wave your hands one, two, three.
Wave your hands just like me!

Nod your head one, two, three.
Nod your head just like me!

CLOSING SONG: Goodbye song*

All songs, rhymes etc which are repeated every week are marked with an* and can be found at the following address:

http://wingecarribeekidszone.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/baby-storytime-at-bowral-library.html






No comments:

Post a Comment