Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Baby Storytime 15th May 2014

Opening Song: Hello Song*    

Opening Action Rhyme:

Where is baby?
Where is baby? Where is baby?
There (s) he is! There (s) he is!
I'm so glad to see you
I'm so glad to see you
Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo!

 
Book : Maisy's plane by Lucy Cousins


Bubble Song
Sung to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" (I blew bubbles)
Bubbles, bubbles everywhere
Bubbles, bubbles in the air
Bubbles, bubbles on your nose
Bubbles, bubbles on your toes
Bubbles, bubbles on the floor
Bubbles, bubbles out the door.


Looking at that baby  
Bounce baby  
Oh I'm looking at a baby that I'm bouncing on my knee
And it is the cutest baby that I ever want to see!
Oh my baby, I'll bounce you left and right I'll bounce you high,
and bounce you low And bounce you out of sight

Dr Foster went to Gloucester
Dr Foster went to Gloucester
In a shower of rain
He stepped in a puddle
Right up to his middle
And never went there again


Incy Wincy Spider

Incy Wincy spider climbed up the water spout
Down came the rain and washed poor Incy out
Out came the sun and it dried up all the rain
And Incy Wincy spider climbed up the spout again 

Horsey, Horsey
Bounce baby
Horsey, Horsey don't you stop
Just let your feet go clipity clop
Your tail goes swish and the wheels go round
Giddy up, giddy up, we're homeward bound

I'm a Little Beetle
I'm a little beetle
And I wiggle all day
If you get too close to me,
I'll FLY away.

I'm a little bumble bee
And I wiggle all day
If you get too close to me
I'll FLY away!

Are you sleeping?
Are you sleeping, are you sleeping
Brother John? Brother John?
Morning bells are ringing,
Morning bells are ringing
Ding dang, dong
Ding dang, dong

Wind, oh, wind
I gave all the children a scarf to fly around as we sang
Wind, oh wind, oh wind I say
What are you blowing away today?
Scarves, oh scarves, oh scarves I say
I am blowing the scarves away
 CLOSING SONG: Goodbye song* 
All songs, rhymes etc which are repeated every week are marked with an* and can be found at the following address:

http://wingecarribeekidszone.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/baby-storytime-at-bowral-library.html

No comments:

Post a Comment