Thursday, March 27, 2014

Baby storytime 27th March 2014

Opening Song: Hello Song*

Opening Action Rhyme:

Where is baby?
Where is baby? Where is baby?
There (s) he is! There (s) he is!
I'm so glad to see you
I'm so glad to see you
Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo!

Book: Spot bakes a cake by Eric Hill

Bubble Song
Sung to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" (I blew bubbles)
Bubbles, bubbles everywhere
Bubbles, bubbles in the air
Bubbles, bubbles on your nose
Bubbles, bubbles on your toes
Bubbles, bubbles on the floor
Bubbles, bubbles out the door.

Bounce, tickle and hug
Bounce baby
I bounce you here,
I bounce you there
I bounce you, bounce you everywhere!

Tickle baby
I tickle you here,
I tickle you there
I tickle you, tickle you everywhere!

Hug baby
I hug you here.
I hug you there
I hug you, hug you everywhere!

To Market, to Market
Ride baby on knees or lap
To market, to market, to buy a fat pig,
Home again, home again, jiggety-jig.
To market, to market, to buy a fat hog,
Home again, home again, jiggety-jog.


Peas Porridge Hot
Clap hands
Peas porridge hot
Peas porridge cold

Peas porridge in the pot
Nine days old.
Some like it hot

Some like it cold
Some like it in the pot
nine days old.

Jack be Nimble
Jack be nimble
Jack be quick
lift baby up high
Jack jump over the candlestick!
bring baby back down

Bumping up and down
Bounce child
Bumping up and down in my little red wagon
Bumping up and down in my little red wagon
Bumping up and down in my little red wagon
Won't you be my darling.
 
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
Twinkle fingers
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Lift baby up
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
Twinkle fingers
How I wonder what you are!

CLOSING SONG: Goodbye song* All songs, rhymes etc which are repeated every week are marked with an* and can be found at the following address:

http://wingecarribeekidszone.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/baby-storytime-at-bowral-library.html

No comments:

Post a Comment