Thursday, February 13, 2014

Baby Storytime 13th February 2014

Opening Song: Hello song*

Opening Action Rhyme:

Where is baby?
Where is baby? Where is baby?
There (s) he is! There (s) he is!
I'm so glad to see you
I'm so glad to see you
Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo!

Ride away
Ride away, ride away, 
(Bounce baby on lap)
Johnny shall ride,
And he shall have pussy-cat
Tied to one side; 
(Slip baby to one side)
And he shall have a puppy dog
Tied to the other, 
(slip baby to the other side)
And Johnny shall ride
To see his grandmother.

Bingo
There was a farmer who had a dog,
And Bingo was his name-o
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
And Bingo was his name-o.

Going to Kentucky
Bounce baby
We're going to Kentucky
We're going to the fair
To see the pretty ladies
With flowers in her hair.
Shake it baby shake it,
Shake it if you can,
Shake it like a milkshake,
And shake it once again.
Shake it to the bottom,
Shake it to the top.
Now turn around and turn around
Until you make a stop.
S-T-O-P spells stop.

Pat-a-cake
Pat-a-cake, pat-a cake,
Clap to the rhythm
baker's man,
Bake me a cake just as fast as you can.
Pat it and roll it, and mark it with B.

Trace the letter B in baby's palm
And put it in the oven for baby and me.


Bounce, tickle and hug
Bounce baby
I bounce you here,
I bounce you there
I bounce you, bounce you everywhere!

Tickle baby
I tickle you here,
I tickle you there
I tickle you, tickle you everywhere!

Hug baby
I hug you here.
I hug you there
I hug you, hug you everywhere!

Cobbler, Cobbler
Cobbler, cobbler, mend my shoe
Get it done by half past two.
Half past two is much too late!
Get it done by half past eight.




Bumping up and Down
Bounce baby
Bumping up and down in my little red wagon
Bumping up and down in my little red wagon
Bumping up and down in my little red wagon
Won't you be my darling.

 CLOSING SONG: Goodbye song*

All songs, rhymes etc which are repeated every week are marked with an* and can be found at the following address:

http://wingecarribeekidszone.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/baby-storytime-at-bowral-library.html
 


No comments:

Post a Comment