Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Baby Storytime 12th September 2013

BABY STORYTIME PROGRAM 12/9/13

OPENING SONG: Hello Song*

OPENING ACTION RHYME: Open Them Shut Them*

Book: Tilly and friends let's get wheeling! by Polly Dunbar

Bubble Song I blew bubbles
Everybody look at me. Pretty bubbles you will see.
Red and green and yellow, too, floating through the air for you.
Will they break before they land? Can you catch one in your hand?

Bingo

There was a farmer who had a dog,
And Bingo was his name-o
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
And Bingo was his name-o.

Trot along to Boston
Trot trot to Boston.
Bounce baby on knees
Trot along to Lynn.
Watch out baby or you might fall in!

Trot trot to London.
 Bounce baby on knees
Trot trot to Dover.
Watch out baby or you might fall over!
Support baby and dip backwards

I'm bouncing
Bounce baby
I'm bouncing, bouncing everywhere,
I bounce and bounce into the air.
I'm bouncing, bouncing like a ball,
I bounce and bounce, then down I fall.
Let child slip through your knees

Peas Porridge Hot
Clap hands
Peas porridge hot, peas porridge cold
Peas porridge in the pot 9 days old
Some like it hot, some like it cold
Some like it in the pot 9 days old.


A farmer went trotting
A farmer went trotting
Bounce baby on lap
upon his grey mare,
With his daughter behind, so rosy and fair,
Then a duck cried out"Quack"!
Lift baby up
And they all tumbled down.
Plop baby into your lap

Handy Spandy
Handy Spandy, sugar and candy, we all jump in (bounce baby on your knee and lift to one side on “in”)
Handy Spandy, sugar and candy, we all jump out (bounce baby on your knee and lift to other side on “out”)
Handy Spandy, sugar and candy, we all jump up (bounce baby on knee and lift into air on “up”)

Way up high
Way up high in the apple tree
Hold baby on raised knees facing you
Two lttle apples smiled at me
Bounce baby on lap
I shook that tree as hard as I could.
Gently rock baby from side to side
Down fell the apples
Mmmm they were good!
Tickle baby all over


All songs, rhymes etc which are repeated every week are marked with an* and can be found at the following address:

http://wingecarribeekidszone.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/baby-storytime-at-bowral-library.html

No comments:

Post a Comment