Friday, November 30, 2012

Red Dog by Louis De Bernieres

Today I would like to review a book called Red Dog. Red Dog is about a dog called Red Dog because he is red and brown and hs owner was the whole town and he slept at a mans house called John. They did everything together. One night he went to sleep at his girlfriends house so John left Red Dog at his home. In the morning he was on his motorbike and crashed and died. Red Dog was waiting for John to come home but never did so he went right around the world looking for him he swam and ran as fast as he could to find him but never did now he is dying and needs help!!! Will Red Dog survive without John? I recommend this for year 5 girls and boys if you read this I hope you enjoy I know I did. Reviewed by Charlotte Year 4G

No comments:

Post a Comment