Friday, November 2, 2012

Finders Keepers by Emily Rodda

Finders Keepers is a great book by Emily Rodda. I really like the characters they have funny names and I really like the people my favourite character is Danny. He is really annoying character but funny because he says random things at times, like he was watching tv and Patrick punches the couch and Danny says mum Patrick made white stuff come out of the couch. Danny is a really great character and it's a great book. In the story Patrick goes to a computer store and plays a game called quest and a message appears saying you are chosen to play finders keepers. Patrick watches the tv on Saturday and gets sucked in the tv. I think this book is for boys and girls and people under fifteen years. I think this is great book and one of my favourites. Reviewed by William(yr4)

No comments:

Post a Comment